Homage to Neda (18+)

[WARNING! This post contains graphic images, mature subject, and violence. WARNING!]

I would like to take a moment to remember and pay homage to Neda and all the other Iranians who died so far during the protests. The least we can do is never forget. Every time I see this video I cry. For those of you who don't speak Farsi, here's what we can hear on the audio:

Oh my God! (people passing by)
Someone needs to come and drive her away. (man)
Don't be afraid.
Neda, don't be afraid.
Put pressure on it. (talking about her bullet wound)
OH MY! (at the sight of blood coming out of her mouth and nose, lots of people start screaming at this point)
Neda don't go! Neda don't go!
Oh no she's dead! No! Please don't die!
Open your eyes! (that's what the man is screaming when the video ends)

I realize this is pretty graphic but it wasn't being translated properly on television.

WARNING 18+ WARNING 18+ WARNING 18+


0 comments: