Iranian Protests

So I decided to start blogging about this because I feel it's my responsibility to help the world understand what is going on in Iran so that hopefully we can resolve the conflict peacefully without resorting to foreign countries invading the country in order to avoid civil warfare (this would be catastrophic for the rest of world, further explanations will be given later on). So if you have questions about what I wrote please reply to me, it will be my pleasure to answer your inquiries. My goal is to start an intellectual conversation online that could help people see that we don't need to resort to violence.

For a week now protesters in Iran have been showing up on the streets unarmed and have maintained their peaceful protests. The real treat here isn't the protesters who merely have their words as weapons but the people on the other side beating them and shooting them down.

0 comments: